NeuroKnowHow is an independent Education and Employment consultancy with a team of qualified consultants, tutors and associates providing Assistive Technology tutoring and Specialist Support along with Diagnostic Assessments for dyslexia, dyspraxia and ADHD. NeuroKnowHow Director, Joseph Aquilina, describes his way of thinking and learning as Neurodivergent. He is passionate about the NeuroKnowHow focus of empowering adults with neurological differences to transform the challenges they encounter with learning and life to something positive for themselves and others.
NeuroKnowHow is based in London and the South East, but will work in all parts of the country where possible. Our vision is a world where all people, whatever their way of thinking, accept each other and value their different abilities. NeuroKnowHow is absolutely committed to enabling neurodivergent people to fulfil their potential and find their place in society. We are equally determined to be advocates for wider society, especially in education & the work place, to welcome those who don’t fit the established ways of learning and doing. Their differences may make a massive difference to what can be achieved in this society.
Our services include:
- Diagnostic Assessments for Dyslexia, Dyspraxia and ADHD
- Dyslexia Screening (online)
- Dyspraxia Screening (online)
- AD(H)D Screening (online)
- Assistive Technology tutoring for students through the DSA (Disabled Students Allowance)
- Assistive Technology tutoring and recommendations for individuals and the workplace
- Specialist Support, tutoring to individual students & employees
- SuperReading™ course
- Continued Professional Development workshops
- Advice and support to employers, partners, family members & carers
The services are usually delivered via places of work, Further and Higher Education Institutions and Schools. Funding streams are either via DSA and AtW or from organisations. Individuals funding themselves can self-refer.
Know about our services